Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014

Liebster Award

Long time no see! I've been ill for the past 1,5 weeks so I didn't blog much, but I feel better now and there will be many new posts!
So, I just got nominated for the Liebster Award by Beth from Mermaid In Disguise and she is a really great blogger! I didn't knew this award even existed so I'm really exited I got nominated and now am able to write this post.

These are the rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you & then create 11 questions for the next group of nominees
3. Choose 11 people to nominate and link them in the post
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged and no tag backs
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers

Let's get started, here are 11 facts about me!
1. I'm not a really confident person.
2. I cannot stand unsymetric things, I always arrange everything in a symetric or parallel way.
3. I hate beeing late. I'd rather be an hour early, than be 5 minutes late.
4. I'm a real family person and I think I'd prefer a family night over a night out with my friends.
5. I have a really good sin of direction and I'm really good at organizing things.
6. I'm really bad at teamworking, because I always want things to go my way.
7. I'm actually really good in school, especially in languages (German, English, Frensh and Spanish).
8. I don't like summer because it's too hot and sweating is disgusting (haha)
9. I'm really independent and work a LOT, so people who can't do anything by themselves and are really lazy tend to piss me off.
10. Even though I hate dependent people, I'm still always ready to help !
11. I love America and England and I want to go there so bad, that I even dream and think in English sometimes.

Now on to the 11 questions provided by Beth :

1. Favourite place?
I really like family vacations to the Baltic Sea, so the beach there is my favourite place. 
 
2. What is your dream job?
I don't really know yet. On the one hand I really want to be a business woman in a huge company (something like international business management/communication) and on the other hand I'd love to do something creative.

3. What would your last meal be?
A HUGE FRUIT SALAD; DEFINITELY!

4. Dream pet?
A white Pomeranian, aww.

5. Whou would you want to play you in a film of your life?
I don't have a favourite actress, but I love Nina Dobrev and Angeline Jolie. And is it possible to have Ian Somerhalder, Colton Hayes or Channing Tatum to play my future boyfriend/husband (haha)?

6. If you could have any hair color would you change yours?
I don't think so, even though I'd love to go blonde for a day just to see what I would look like !

7. If you were an animal, what would you be?
I would probably be a fawn.

8. Favourite season?
Spring or autumn!

9. If you could have any ice cream flavour what would you choose?
I usually go for strawberry, raspberry or banana (depends on my mood haha).
 
10. Best pick me up?
I really don't know.

11. What is something you love doing?
Blogging, watching Youtube videos (currently upsessed with @Sumerbreak !!) or any other series and I love to go out with my friends.

I nominate :


And my questions are :
1. Which places do you want to visit?
2. What do you have in mind for your future?
3. Describe yourself with 3 words.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
5. Favourite TV series?
6. What is your go to makeup item?
7. Music taste?
8. Favourite clothing item?
9. What do you look at first when you meet somebody?
10. Your biggest weakness?
11. What do you do when you're feeling down?


I really enjoyed writing this post, thanks for nominating again, Beth !
 
xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Banana ice cream is my favourite <3

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Finally someone who likes banana ice cream too !! ♥

      Löschen
  2. I would love for them to be my husband too. Great answers <3

    AntwortenLöschen